Structure and Function:
A Visual Guide to Structure and Function Issues in Infants
This live, on-line educational program is designed for:
- LLLL, BFUSA BC, Doulas, CLE’s, CLC’s, Peer Counselors, etc. who cannot do hands on evaluations/assessments;
- Parents who want more understanding on why their child is struggling;
- For hospital based IBCLCs who do not have time to do a hands on evaluation but
who want the skills to recognize why a baby may be struggling to breastfeed after birth;
- Those who want an introduction to structure and function issues in infants;
- Overview of pregnancy and birth related contributors to structural issues.
- Overview of what structure and function issues cause in both the immediate sense, and the long term effects of structure issues left untreated
- Overview of facial asymmetry including the jaw (tilt, off-set, recession)
- Overview of full body asymmetry
- What to do with this information
And more! Handouts and references included!
This class will run approximately 2-2.5 hours in length including Q&A.
Fee for this program is $35.00 (US)
Click here to view our Class Schedule
Re: CERPs – To keep your educational costs down, No CERPs are offered at this time. However, those who want/need CERPs from IBLCE can petition IBLCE for CERPs on their own. Class content documentation with needed information is provided in handouts.